Well, here's just a short one sharing some of the interesting pastries and zakka that I brought back.
自由が丘swiss roll house at Jiyugaoka. Since it was perishable, I ate it immediately upon reaching the hotel. The sponge was so tender and light and perfect with the cream. No wonder it was so popular.
When I was at Isetan Shinjuku, I was totally overwhelmed by the desserts and pastries there. Later I found out that Isetan Shinjuku has the best and largest number of pastries and desserts specialty counters. So for those who are fans of pastries, this would be a haven. Famous brands like Pierre Hermes, Patisserie Sadaharu Aoki, Patisserie Kihachi and soooo many more which I don't even know.
This was from Yoku Moku, once again at Isetan Shinjuku. Tiny little financiers topped with sugared jelly-sweets, five flavours in total like earl grey, coffee, green tea.... Couldn't resist buying them as they looked so pretty, like little pieces of jewellery. Despite its small size, the financiers tasted good as well.
It was definitely a feast for the eyes at Isetan Shinjuku. As I had very little time there, I could only scan through everything briefly :( Wished I could stay longer. Next time perhaps.
Anyway, these are just some of my shopping. Have
Lip gloss, bath gels and hand soaps from Apivita, Timeless Comfort, Afternoon Tea; pouches, umbrellas from Afternoon Tea, pretty iphone counter from Loft....
Zakka Shopping in Japan is really fulfilling! I love Japan!!! LOL :p
- Isetan Shinjuku http://www.isetan.co.jp/icm2/jsp/store/shinjuku/index.jsp
- Patisserie noix de beurre http://noix-de-beurre.com/
- Patisserie Yoku Moku http://www.yokumoku.co.jp/
- Afternoon Tea http://www.afternoon-tea.net/
- Tokyu Hands http://www.tokyu-hands.co.jp/
- Natural Kitchen http://www.natural-kitchen.jp/
- francfranc http://www.loft.co.jp/
- Timeless Comfort http://www.timelesscomfort.com/
- quatre saisons http://www.quatresaisons.co.jp/