11 January 2014

Phuket Dec 2013 - Part IV dhatri spa at Pullman Phuket Arcadia

Continued from

This trip, I had the chance of visiting dhatri spa which is newly opened as well. In places like Phuket, there are definitely lots of spas that offer massages as low as 300 baht per hour. Spas located in hotels are usually more high-end, prices ranging from 2000-4000 baht. Hubby ventured to Naithon Beach one of the days for thai massage whereas I chose to try out dhatri spa.


The spa is located next to the main pool area.

Very friendly spa reception staff.

Product range.

 Cozy lounge area for guests to relax.

As I browsed through the spa menu, I was offered a refreshing drink made of pandanus leave and bael fruit. Love it!!

There are a host of treatments ranging from massage, to facial, to hair treatments to pedi and manicures.

Initially I couldn't decide whether to take up any treatment or not, but the spa staff was very friendly and offered a 30% discount for any ala-carte treatment. Haha, how could I resist? Based on her recommendation, I selected a 60 min back-relief massage with warm compress.

My treatment was in an hours' time, so I returned to the room first. It's good that our room was nearby.

When I returned in an hour's time, I was offered cold towel and the same yummy drink to my delight :) Then I was ushered to my treatment room by my therapist.

Range of essential oil for massage.

Treatment room is well furnished, bright and cozy. I love it that they have full-length windows for natural light with a day curtain for privacy.

Usual practice where guests would receive a foot scrub before start of treatment proper.

Vanity counter.
Wardrobe to change into comfortable bathrobes and slippers.

Wash basin.

My therapist is a local and she was very skilful! She helped knead away my tight knots especially on my shoulders and back area and I felt my tension slowly released during the treatment.

After the massage, I was offered a pot of warm herbal tea and some cookies for refreshment. The herbal tea was very soothing, felt good to drink after the treatment. As for the cookies, I thought perhaps they could offer something special like some local fruits or snacks.

All in all, I paid around S$90 after the discount and this price was actually cheaper than my regular spa treatments back in SG, so no complaints especially when the service quality provided by the spa reception staff and therapist were top-notch! There was in fact a promotion of 40% discount off selected spa treatments during weekdays unfortunately I didn't have enough time for more. Next time!


Next up, would be sharing about the Phuket Splash Jungle Water Park. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment