24 June 2007

Pranali Wellness Spa, Bangkok

Pranali Wellness Spa was the 2nd spa I visited during the Bangkok vacation. Honestly, it was not my intention to do spa treatments 2 day in a row. Sinful wasn't it?
But while shopping at Siam Paragon, I chanced upon Pranali. Well, after some intensive shopping, no harm pampering myself a bit right :p
In fact was deciding between Harnn and Thann Spa and Pranali Wellness Spa. Chose the latter all because of the spa deco and ambience. Not that Harnn and Thann is no good, just that the overall packaging of Pranali appeals to me more at that time.


I really like how the retail space is decorated, modern and sleek with fine touches of green and nature.
Spa treatment room is also nicely decorated with blends of nature. I took a 70min full body massage. Massage therapist was professional and skillful with exertion of just the right amount of pressure.
After the treatment, I was served a soothing herbal tea and some fruits. The spa owner happened to be in the shop. She was really friendly and when I sought permission to take some photos, she even led me to other treatment areas of the spa so that I could take more.
The Thai people are really very hospitable and sincere in providing service to their customers and this is one reason why I enjoy going to Bangkok.
I guess I would be visiting Pranali again next time, definitely a good idea to go for spa treatments after intensive shopping!
pranali wellness spa
Siam Paragon Branch
Unit 334, 3rd Floor, Siam Paragon Shopping Centre
991 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66(0) 2610 9596-7 Fax: +66(0) 2610 9598
Website: http://www.pranaliwellness.com/
Email: pranali@pranaliwellness.com


No comments:

Post a Comment