- First, boil some chicken fillet, then shred them. Season with some olive oil and freshly cracked peppercorn (or blackpepper or mixed herbs like rosemary, thyme - up to individual's preference).
- Slice the Pave Pain (or any rustic/country loaf) into 1/2 inch slices. Once again, thickness depends on individual's preference.
- Spread some pasta sauce onto the Pave Pain.
- Lay the shredded chicken onto the pasta sauce.
- Top generously with grated cheese. For convenience, I got a ready pack of cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan blend from Cold Storage.
- Toast the pizza in oven (around 160 - 180 degree celsius) for about 10 mins or until some of the cheese turn golden brown.
Herman Artisan Bread (air fryer)
4 hours ago