25 August 2010

Stir Fry Veg with Roast Pork

I LOVE roast pork!! Usually I would reserve some roast pork from my Roast Pork, Cabbage and Tofu Pot (dinner) to stir fry with veg (for my lunch). Yes, I don't mind having roast pork for 2 meals in a row. LOL.

Here's sharing some of the vegetables that I use to stir fry with roast pork. Method is very simple.

  1. Blanch the vegetables first.

  2. Heat frying pan/wok. Add roast pork and fry till pork is a little browned. *I didn't add oil since roast pork is quite oily already.

  3. Add the vegetables and fry till they are cooked.

  4. If too dry, add a little water.

  5. If desired, add a little soy sauce. Usually I add very little seasoning as roast pork is salty and flavourful enough already.



So what other dishes can be prepared with roast pork? Let me know if you have any =D

1 comment:

  1. Hayırlı sabahlar. Ellerinize sağlık. Şifa dolu bir lezzet.Çok güzel ve leziz görünüyor.

    Saygılar.

    ReplyDelete