Here's some sharing of my haul from the Hiroshima/Miyajima trip.
The 3 other items, mini melon baller, chiffon knife and cake decorator are bought from Daiso at 200 yen each.
Souvenirs from Miyajima. The spatula on the right was a gift from the Momiji-so Ryokan in Miyajima. Hubby just couldn't resist buying the 2 lucky charm for his fishing! I got a mini one for luck too :)
These are just some of the interesting items, the actual haul was ahem, more :p Haha.
- Yutori No Kitchen - http://www.yutori.co.jp/en/about_harumi/index.html
- Tokyu Hands - http://www.tokyu-hands.co.jp/en/
- Sugi Yohoen - http://www.0038.co.jp/top/
- Natural Kitchen - http://www.natural-kitchen.jp/
- France-ya http://www.france-ya.co.jp/