05 June 2012

Francfranc at Vivocity Singapore

The Francfranc Flagship Store at Vivocity has finally opened on 1 June 2012! Apparently the 20,000 sqft store is the largest in the world and Francfranc's first in Southeast Asia.

Following my spree at the JCube store (in fact I went a few times), I was really eager to visit the flagship store and went on 1 Jun afternoon. In fact, the store had an opening event on 31 May and I think fans could actually write in to Francfranc (through their Facebook page) to request for an invitation.

At the entrance, I was greeted by a Polar Bear (was wondering the meaning of it) and thereafter four huge armchairs placed on top of four circular displays in four different themed colours. Wow, talk about making a statement. On the circular displays are various merchandise such as crockery, bath gels, kitchenware, stationery, accessories and more. Really impressive, attractive and cool display which aims to overwhelm the senses of customers. Super like!


As usual, merchandise is categorised into different sections like furniture, bath & accessories, wall furnishings, living furnishings, stationery, kitchenware & accessories etc, albeit a larger scale. And there is also a special section on traditional Japanese dining ware and serveware. One thing I notice, there is a large number of staff around the store, ever ready to assist customers in any queries. I do hope that they can keep up to the service standards (like the Japanese) in the long run.


Didn't manage to buy anything much unfortunately :( since I have already bought a number of items at JCube, as well as my previous trip to Tokyo. Only a tea bottle which I had been eyeing.

Do hope that Francfranc could constantly bring in new stock and also commence the membership programme soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment