24 November 2017

Bouquets of love, care, appreciation and gratitude from Floral Garage Singapore

[ Collaboration with Floral Garage Singapore ]

Was feeling  quite stressed up and low-spirited recently, so when Floral Garage Singapore offered to send me some fresh flowers or gift basket, I couldn't say no. First of all, who doesn't like receiving flowers? Moreover, I think some lovely flora would certainly lift up my spirit!

Floral Garage is a 3 year-old floral and gifts company, ran by a team of passionate floral hobbyist turned professional florists, with a mission to provide quality and affordable products so that the meaning of love, care, appreciation and gratitude can be conveyed through the simple gesture of gifting.

The company offered a wide range of products such as flower bouquets (signatures include Freestyle, premium freestyle, Vegetable), hampers with flowers (chocolate, fruit, baby, CNY, Get Well Soon etc) , gift baskets, condolence stands, congratulatory stands, terrariums, party stuff and more! Customers can even request for customised bouquets!

As I browsed through the website to select the product I wish to receive, I was literally spoilt for choice. It's my secret wish to receive a huge bouquet of flowers, wait, the terrarium would be a nice touch of greenery for the house.... oh, the vegetable bouquet, the foodie/cook in me couldn't resist it! And the Winter Collection! Remember the Korean drama, Goblin: The Lonely and Great God? The cotton flower bouquets look similar to the one in the drama! The collection is on sale now!


Being greedy, I selected 2 items in the end =D

I still wish for some flowers to perk me up, so selected this sweet little flower arrangement, Simple Gesture.  Love the pinkish and dreamy combination! Admiring the flowers while having a cuppa tea certainly makes me feel so much better!


I believe home-cooks or foodies would love this edible Vegetable bouquet! It comes in 3 sizes, small, medium, large and the large one has an option to include a bottle of wine. I opted for the small bouquet which includes broccoli, bellpeppers, eggplants, carrots, radish, lemons and leeks. Certainly a very practical and fun gift as the vegetables can be cooked and eaten after I finish admiring them :p


There are several delivery timings to choose from and I opted for the timeslot 10am to 2pm. By 11+am, my 2 gorgeous bouquets have arrived to cheer me up :)

In fact, the company has several options, such as Same Day Delivery, Standard Delivery, Specific Time Delivery or Self-Collection. Check out their website (https://floralgaragesg.com/delivery/ ) for the various options and their charges.


Thank you to Floral Garage Singapore for the wonderful bouquets! I'm having a gathering over the weekend; the flower arrangement would be just nice as a table decoration, and the vegetables? They would be included in my menu ;)

Do check out Floral Garage Singapore for your upcoming gifting thoughts :)

Floral Garage Singapore
Website: https://floralgaragesg.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FloralGarageSG/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/floralgaragesg/
Address: 756 Upper Serangoon Road, #03-34, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, Singapore 534626
Email: service@floralgaragesg.com
Call: +65 6282 2813
What's App: +65 9387 8871

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice flower bouquet, :D, I like that fruit vegetable, you said right thing to express our care, love or feeling to someone, flower bouquet is the best choice for that, I am providing flower bouquet tips and also best website to order bouquet in any country, see this site for more information.

    ReplyDelete