- 番茄5粒 - 3粒切大块，2粒切丁
- 小葱头4-5颗， 切小片
- 香料，香草 - 各人喜好
This is a dish adapted from a current affairs show I watched on Channel 8. A simple yet delicious dish handed down by grandma. There is no recipe, so I just came up with my own version based on the programme commentary and cooking method. After all, it is meant to be a quick and easy dish.
- Tomatoes - 3 of them cut into wedges and 2 diced
- Chicken wings - 8 to 10 pieces, separate into wings and drumlets. Wash and dry using kitchen towel. Then rub thoroughly with salt.
- Shallots, 4 to 5 pieces, sliced
- Garlic, 4 to 5 pieces, sliced
- Herbs like pasley or coriander leaves (optional)
I love the tangy gravy with a tinge of natural sweetness from the tomato. The dish is really wholesome and appetising. Goes perfectly with rice. Yum!